Search this blog

Archives

  •     

As promised, I cut my hair. Oh, how even colder it felt, but happy I am, because I can feel easier controlling good posture without heavy hindhair slouching my shoulders.
So Keiko cut my hair again, and I showed her some celeb photos I want to imitate for my cut, though I didn't show pictures of Yamada Yu because I wanted the side-swept bangs.


It was meant to be a wide bob, like this:


But my layers haven't grown that long, so this is the widest I can get. Besides, I won't be liking it that much if it widens my round face. Which I loathe.


Anyway, once it grows up to shoulder-length again, I even already have something else in mind. In the meantime, I want to get some sleep and hibernate throughout the weekend while unpacking the mess in my background, all the stuff I brought since I moved in.

I don't want to be lethargic by next week, when I turn 21. Which I wish is not a big deal. But 21 is a pretty big deal. Oh boy.



Leave a Reply