Search this blog

Archives

  •     

Apologies for the missing post last week!

I'm still not adjusted to posting the weekly charts yet, so... Gomennasai!

Let's start off this week with a really emo yet melodious Bad Man by the strong, beautiful voice of JOO. For some comedy and lots of entertainment, my friend referred to me I Heart You, an upbeat tune by SM*SH that you can sit still and watch and learn while you shake your head from side to side. I won't say that I'm proud to be an Indonesian from this music video though. Just, no comment. Anyway, let's continue to the Korean culture here with GAVY NJ's Cup of Latte, a pretty warm and sweet treat for anyone's celebrating Valentine's Day in a couple of days! As I drift off with Wilber Pan in my imaginations, I picture him singing U U U to me (And many other celebs too. By the way, has anyone else seen Will Pan's Touch MV that also features 2PM's Nickhun? Oh no. Oh yes. Oh YES I picture both of them on each side of my bed). Finally, for the members of the single club (like myself), don't go off to sleep crying! It's great to be comfortable alone, because somewhere across the universe, Daichi Miura is singing a beautiful Lullaby. Let's celebrate love!












Leave a Reply