Search this blog

Archives

  •     

What Can I Do by Seung Ri (of Big Bang, the super cute boy band. I mean, band with super cute boys) hits the K-pop charts this week since its debut. Since I'm pretty much feeling all low with my PMS this week, I'm hitting it off with So Nice To Meet You, with melodies beautifully sung by See Ya. The new kawaii girl band, Happiness, which I'm sure can melt the heart of any straight men, released a whimsical tune, Happy Talk, which I enjoy when I pretend I'm a princess. This was released quite a while ago, but I still love listening to the softspoken words sung by HOMEMADE KAZOKU, Nukumori. Last but not least is the Taiwanese b-boy Wilber Pan and his not-so-usual slow music, among his hips and hops and all that rappin', Xiao Xiao Ma Yi. Enjoy!












Leave a Reply