Search this blog

Archives

  •     

Introducing to you... Nice beats released - a weekly chart I'm regularly posting in music. Part of the reason why I do this is I tend to update my iTunes on a very regular basis to soothe my ears as I walk, jog, or run with my iPod shuffle, a total of 9 must-listens that I want to share with you readers.

All songs are available for purchase through Beatport.

1. "Mood Swing" (Original Mix) - Simon Patterson



2. "Promised" (Emotional Mix) - Daniel Kandi



3. "My Enemy" (Rank 1 Remix) - Super8 & Tab feat. Julie Thompson



4. "Departures" (Cosmic Gate Remix) - Robbie Rivera feat. Lizzie Curious



5. "If Only" (Original Mix) - Vito de Santis, Soulforge



6. "Fly Into the Night" (Antillas & Dankann Mix) - Schodt feat. Aida Fenhel



7. "Future Cities" (Intro Mix) - Markus Schulz



8. "The Greater Good" (Marcus Schossow Remix) - Judge Jules



9. "Smile First" (Original Mix) - Matthew Nagle



Leave a Reply