Search this blog

Archives

  •     

For my love of music, I'm including a separate music chart here: Combination of 5 songs in Chinese, Korean, and Japanese.

I'm sorry, I just have to include Jay Chou in the first post of this series, even though I already had Zi Dao Zi Yan months ago when I bought his album immediately after it was released in May 2010. Yes, I buy all of his albums, I don't download. He's the king of Asian music, for God's sake (and the king of my fictional kingdom aka my dreams). Newly released I Promise You by Park Hyo Shin is a pleasant tune for the melancholics, or anybody out there who's feeling quite emo for the week. Stay is a catchy one stuck on the MNET chart for weeks now, making a debut for the new boy group MBLAQ a success. If you need something happy, you won't miss anything from EXILE, particularly with I Wish For You. Lastly, remembering my childhood fangirl moments with kawaii teenage boybands, Be As One is melodic enough to bring back those memories while looking back at w-inds. and their breakthroughs in the J-pop industry all these years.












Leave a Reply