Search this blog

Archives

  •     

Letter to Juliet


Thursday, 20 January 2011

Dear Juliet:


I am still dreaming of the beautiful film my Romeo and I shall play for the rest of our lives. Although, I now realize that soul-searching, in reality, do not involve speaking in its truest, most romantic forms as the written words does.


Human beings, carrying their souls on Earth speaks its best self through body language. Words, unspoken.
They say it best, when they say nothing at all, like Ronan Keating said to all of us in his musical lyrics.


Tell me Juliet:


Should I tell him my secrets? My soul? His mystery? The truth?
Will he get my spoken and unspoken words?


A woman's heart is an ocean-deep of secrets, and you know that best, Juliet.
Which is why, this is me, as a wife, and my definition of innovation: multi-functional purpose; if, ever, a human being can turn into a techified slave for love, swimming in the sea of mysteries.




zzzzzzzzz
Letter to MISTER Y.

To: Future husband (Identity unknown until further investigation), no date

Hello MISTER Y. It’s been a while since I last wrote a letter to you.

Well, here’s the thing: Despite my hopelessly romantic words from my previous letters, on a day-to-day basis, of course I don’t speak that way, do I?

Which brings why I sent a mysterious letter, or should I say, a letter to you, my mystery man, to the Collective Experience... And the public will never know who you are. Here's what I told the dove to fly away with:
To: Future husband (Identity unknown until further investigation), no date
I don’t know who you are, but I know you’re somewhere out there. Or somewhat. Or somehow. Just like you always say that I’m really something.
To date, I’ve writ these words in no date, just as there is no expiration date for love that’s everlasting.
I am crafting my story because of you. Let me be your novel. Or your novelty. You can have both at a time, or nothing at all. I am just fine in solitude, though I can always be better when I’m with you.
I love the way you read me, in every way that you see me, no-matter and how-ever hard I tried using the playful arts to hide myself, with you always watching over me like this, nature’s always fooling me back into love, pulling me back to your attention.
You read my lips,
things written in my eyes,
You read me
from the written things
I show to the world out there,
You respond through
rewriting what has been written,
And you watch me over, and over again.
I blush everytime I realize that you are watching over me with that smile. Everytime I see other people, I mention how mysterious you are.
As I lie down and cry myself to sleep, I am missing you, the kind man I remember to have never met.
Because it is from losing my mind that makes my true facade behind this masquerade.
I am truly and only who you see, just as love is to lose our minds and believe in something we work for together, for living together, in times of harmony and hardships forevermore. Is it what they call when two hearts be-come as one?
Yet as I cry with gratitude to have you by my side, right here, right now, I know that whenever gravity pulls me down, I’ll fly high as I can, galloping the highway towards where my freedom roams. Oftentimes, it’s inside of you.
Set me free, honey, and I’ll light your fire for life. I promise.

It shall be open to the public, along with many other love letters written by other hopeless romantics out there.

It can't be helped. In love, there are just too many ways to convey words of love, baby. So beware: Looking ahead, you’ll be receiving many kinds of love letters from me, just because I love to speak in different tones AND different tongues.

For this one letter, I’m speaking sexy with you, my hunny bunny.

Let me present to you an oath: I do not just to provide a home for you, but also everything else in between - In between the sheets, and in between the many roles I shall play, in life AND in bed. (What do you wish me to wear tonight?)

When you get home from work and you haven’t eaten anything good throughout the day, don’t worry – I’ve cooked, especially for you.

Or is it? That shall remain a mystery.

If you happen to be tired from work, shall we go for a quickie ride? Or, if you’re extremely tired, shall I give you a quick rub? A massage? With oil? Your wish is my command.

Or is it? That shall remain a mystery.

However, I’m dedicating our weekends for quality time with love – with God, i.e. Sunday School. Our kids are still my number one. You’re up second on the list. Hey, they need me more than you do.

I am their home. Thanks for all the sex, you’ve helped me create amazing new lives to nurture.

So it’s workweek again. Okaerinasai. What else do you need? Food? Check. Playtime? Check. Any more functional apps I should be downloading for future purposes? You’ll never know what I can do, baby. You’ll never know.

Which is the ultimate Master Control button from the many functional buttons on my body? You’ll never know where it is exactly to touch me. It's my sweetest spot, just as mysterious as you are.

So, there you have it - you can never go about life feeling dissatisfied. You can never get lost in life. You can never ever in our many years of marriage feeling that something’s missing, like many of the failed marriages we are having in this world. And you will never go out from home looking for one-night stands, or hookups with hookers, because you’ve got the whole package right here in the comfort of your sheets. And all the more fun stuff in your many nights to come, with me. Be it in bed, in the living room, in the kids’ bedrooms; everywhere. Let's get wild.

Rawr.



Leave a Reply