Search this blog

Archives

  •     

ThirdAge.com said that Saluna's memory style:  PHYSICAL

"Do you get the urge to touch different textures? Are you good at hands-on-tasks? Chances are you join the 7% of us who are “kinesthetically” inclined -- which means you learn best by doing, and using your sense of touch.  So the next time you want to remember something, write it down.  The act of writing will cement it into your memory!"

This is a page excerpt found on Saluna's personal secret diary:


19 October 2010 A Cub Was Born

Benji, the bear cub behind the bushes

My life-giver was given by the people doing some paperwork.

The line on the head says: “About Me”.

What is me? m.e.?
Bear with who I am, I am still learning ABC.





  • I learned, by myself, that m = matters of Her property.
= inertial mass
= active gravitational mass
= passive gravitational mass.






  • I also learned that E = mc², said an intelligent human Albert Einstein on the Mass-energy equivalence.
m.e. = m(mc²)(full stop)
= matters of Her property x my energy x full stop
= my energy is a factor of the matters of Her property, I state.

This mass-energy conclusion tells that the matters of Her property is a measure of my energy.

My statement is that I am kinetically agile, potentially thermal, gravitationally sound, elastically flexible, and ultimately electromagnetic.

I = strong, with the following massive-energetic property:
- so much abilities to perform.

I guess that’s why whenever people like m.e. are around, all eyes are on me.
I learned that those lights are always clicking on me, a baby, whenever I cry or smile.


This is one clue for Saluna to enter Assaliuna, as she is having trouble to gain access to listen to Ai.
To learn more about the story, go home.



Leave a Reply