Search this blog

Archives

  •     



A picture is worth a thousand words. Lots of words. Among them is Sexcited. Thousands of wild imaginations running in my mind.

The sexiest thing I found about this man? His words for Huffingtonpost.com.

Canadian actor Ryan Reynolds, who just turned 34 last month, is named the Sexiest Man Alive by People magazine. (I don't care if he's 14 years older than me; the older, the better. Unfortunately, he's married to the sexiest woman alive, Scarlett Johansson. See her profile on AskMen) He is best known for his recent roles in films such as The Proposal (2009), X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and the next comic-book movie in demand, Green Lantern, a character created by DC Comics. He will be playing alongside Gossip Girl's Blake Lively, who has appeared on the cover of Vogue's 2010 Best Dressed issue. The much anticipated movie will be released on June 17, 2011.

I simply fly, with Ai.
Stace



Leave a Reply